Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Essential Items.

bag



Remember how I said I had some plans for my blog? Well this is one of them, to discuss some of my favorite items that I personally use or have in my closet at home. Now any one who knows me is well aware of just how girly I am. Though my bags may change every day depending on my mood as my sunglasses and such I have my "dependable" items you could say. Basically I will always love these or I find I can pair them with anything I wear or for any occasion.

Louis Vuitton Speedy; There is honestly nothing more in this world when it comes to bags that will ever over power my love for a beautiful Louis Vuitton bag. Especially this one, whenever I use this bag it just makes me feel so....wonderful....it may sound weird but I have never found any outfit or event when a Louis Vuitton wasn't acceptable. Plus it holds almost everything I carry around, which sometimes can be a lot.

Tiffany and Co: What girl doesn't love a beautiful piece of jewelry? Honestly any girl who owns this bracelet will agree with me when I say it holds a wonderful memory and they can always find the perfect event to wear it. I am very lucky when I say that I have a wonderful man who gave me my second bracelet from Tiffany's for our first Christmas together and it never fails to make me smile or rekindle the day he gave it to me.

Extra Dessert Delights: I love bubblegum in all the flavors that it can possibly come in. Until recently I had never tried the Dessert Delights before and I am glad I finally did. They're made so that it can cure hungriness for those trying to watch weight. I enjoy chewing them because I've found that unlike most gums, the flavor last longer into chewing. My favorite two that I have in my bag right now are the Root Beer Float and Sorbet. I couldn't choose which was better out of the two.

Ray Ban Wayfarer; Nothing like a perfect pair of sunglasses. I really like these because they shape my face nicely, other than oversized sunglasses I've yet to find a pair that fit my oval face nicely. And that I enjoy to wear.

Fendi Di Fendi: Okay truthfully those who know me my weakness is perfume. I love perfume like you wouldn't believe and I think its safe to say I purchase a new one every other month. To me the sexiest thing about being a woman is smelling irresistible. I have many perfumes I could consider my favorite but I couldn't put anything other than my Fendi Di Fendi at number one. I wear this scent during the day and it smells so sweet and playful. Yet when I wear it at night it makes me feel confident and alluring. I love that it lingers to my body.

Erin Condren Life Planner; I only just got this life planner this week and am madly in love with it. It fits perfectly in all my bags and it makes my life so much easier. Until I had this beauty in my hands I was forever tracking my bills on my phone or events that I had coming up. It was hard to clearly see everything laid out and I personally am a money freak. I like to see clearly what is due when and how it all falls around our pay days. With this planner not only does it start the month off with a month long calendar it then has the days of the week individually laid out starting from morning ending with the evening.

Maybelline Baby Soft Lips: This is the one of the best lipbalms ever. Theres nothing better than a lip balm that leaves your lips silky smooth and that adds a pop of color. Perfect for wearing for a simple day out or for a fun evening ahead.


What are some of your essential items?




No comments:

Post a Comment