Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blog Alive



Well...It's been a week for me. I'm constantly on the go with either work or school and I basically got too caught up with it all and ignored my lovely blog.

I thought about how I should be blogging this morning while working but after a long morning in class to then dashing off to work till late then to get home to cuddle up in bed just to turn around and race back to work this morning. I am exhausted.

My weeks are generally crazy like this as life for someone who works in a hotel your never off work. With everything that goes on. Being a Front Desk Agent my job is never done. From shift changes to guests wanting this and that, fellow workers unsure of something that happened during your shift that you forgot to cover, down to the nitty-gritty bits. It's never ending. Although your not there you always have to be there your there. Make sense?

With all the craziness that has been happening within my week yesterday I had my Friday morning class which I actually really love. It's a reading class thats self paced, I previously took a math class that was self paced and loved it.

I wish there were more classes such as those. I love that in these classes you have a check list of what needs to be covered during the semester and it's your job to make sure its completed. In my reading class I absolutely love my Professor. His ex-military and is kind of loud and in your face with his lectures which is the only thing I try to avoid being a target of example. Other than that his been great with motivating us to finish the class and encouraging us throughout the way making sure we're understanding the material.

Knowing that it was self paced and we could finish up before the actual semester was over I have worked my tooshy off to get the work done. The way the class is structured is that we go in, we have a brief lecture and we're supposed to test on the material the entire 3 hours. Theres written work that is expected to be completed as homework that encourages us during class time to test.

 Anyhoo...I had actually completed the written work weeks ago I was just trying to finish up with all my testing. Which I must say I have been scoring on all tests any where between an 80-100. Go me! Well yesterday came the day were I would finish up the last few minor tests I had and I'd finally be able to take my final exam and be done. Awesome right? Well the sucky part is right as I was ready to take my exam exit class was about to come to an end. GRR! So this coming Friday I will be excited to finally be completed almost a month before the semester comes to an end.

That pretty much sums up my excitement for the week. I promise to do better with my blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment