Saturday, March 24, 2012

Here I go...

Well this is my first blog. Ever.  And truthfully I am really excited about almost as excited as I get awaiting for Christmas morning and I finally get to open all those presents that are so magically wrapped hiding all these amazing gifts I've been watching and dying to open! I truly am a little kid at heart. I swear.

The thought of creating a blog has been in my mind for awhile now but it wasn't until recently when I decided to purchase myself a nifty MacBook something I truly have worked hard for and wanted for lord knows how long!
I liked the idea of blogging because I am Australian living in this glorious country America. And with that being so I have family and friends back in Australia that want to know what I am up to and how I am doing and truthfully it becomes rather hard to keep in contact with everyone with working, attending college and just overall life. So when blogging wandered through my mind I thought it would be the perfect way for people to follow along with me in my life journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment