Saturday, March 24, 2012

Eat Sleep Blog.



Hello Tuesday!

I have to start this blog off by saying that in the one day since I created my blog it has taken over my every waking thought. All I have been thinking about it I want to blog about this. Or I need to blog about that. All these thoughts of possible blogs running ramped through my brain. I am so excited. It's the little things I swear.

So I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite photos of mine and tell you a little bit more about myself and who I am.

As I stated in my previous entry I am Australian born. Accent included. I spent the majority of my teenage years in Australia up until a month before my 17th birthday then came the big move with my Mum to California. The place everyone wants to be. Right? I was in love the moment the plane landed. Either that I was extremely jet lagged, I don't know but I was living a life everyone dreams about.

Let me just say this to move from one country to another isn't easy. It takes a lot of work and you're building yourself up from the ground all the way back to the top. And it is tough!

I loved California the weather was wonderful 95% of the time and being able to finish a days work load at school then to just go to Disneyland was even better. But I wanted something new. I wanted something fresh. I wanted the South.

So that being said and some tough times Mum and I faced we put that behind us as...to Nashville it was! Country music, country accents and country boys, what girl wouldn't be excited?! So off we set for a fresh exciting new start.

Once we found our home. And jobs. I found love. I found CJ. My first true love.  An army boy with big blue eyes and a smile that melts my heart just thinking about it. Plus what girl can resist a man in uniform? He was scrumptious!!

I remember before we went on our first date we spent days and days spending hours on the phone just like two love struck teenagers. It was perfect. Two years later we're still together and everyday is a new adventure. One thing I love about being with CJ is he always surprises me everyday with something new about himself.

Well now that I've overloaded this with all this writing I think it's time to add some photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment